Flower & garden 2021

anyone have any sneak peeks of the flower & garden menus for 2021???

DFB has them posted. I can’t link here on my current device

OK you trying to get me killed?
I rhymed off half of these to DW before I realized they’re not Flower & Garden.

…maybe she’ll forget by April?

Sorry, I saw it was a new article. Doh. Maybe someone else has a link!

2 Likes

I saw the international menus. Not flower/ garden menus for 2021. Yes I’ll remember what I’ve seen for the next 126 days or so! I’m not that old yet:)

I’ve been looking for them too. The app WDW Food&Wine is what I used last time, but they don’t have them yet. I liked the app though, and it’s free.

1 Like

It’s for 2020, but it will be pretty spot on with a few new dishes here and there :slight_smile:

Year to year , flower and garden, 80 % of the menus stay the same?

No menus yet but this is a start.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Here we go: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2021/02/foodie-guide-to-2021-taste-of-epcot-international-flower-garden-festival-opening-mar-3/?CMP=SOC-DPFY21Q1wo0218210005F

6 Likes
2 Likes

omigoodness, time to cancel the Epcot ADRs I made because it will be all-festival food for me

4 Likes

Good call! It looks TOO yummy!

1 Like

Does anyone know if the booths have mobile ordering?

They do not have mobile order for the booths

1 Like

I didn’t think so. Thank you for confirming!

Just got done reading through the menus. Made some notes, would definitely like to try a few things. :yum::yum:

Same article basically, but thought I’d link this since it’s from TP:

4 Likes

Everything on this menu looks SO GOOD. I would try it all! The honey cheesecake and pecan cake sound delicious (the pecan cake sounds like something I might have tried already? Maybe?) and the watermelon cider… mmmmm… I wish we were going this year!

2 Likes