Flower and Garden Festival Watch Thread

Not so sure about ants! :thinking: I will probably stick mostly to food. If I start drinking margaritas I’ll get way too sleepy! :sleeping:

2 Likes

Except substitute Flower & Garden press releases for Disney. :joy:

1 Like

Last year they released the menus on February 13! I’m so bummed they still haven’t released the menus!

1 Like

Merchandise!!

2 Likes

Orange Bird is back! That was a hot seller last year, many people quite disappointed when their Orange Slushie was birdie-free for awhile until they were able to restock.

1 Like

We got the Passholder merch preview yesterday and I am so excited! We went last year and I loved it. Can’t wait to go back!

2 Likes

I am loving all the Orange Bird merch! I was able to snag an OB sipper and it was my prized possession of my trip last year. Can’t wait to see what else they have planned for the food booths and merchandise!

2 Likes

I’m not normally a merch person but I do have to admit I was secretly glad I did get my slushie in an Orange Bird. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m excited because I get both magnets!! We are going the 17-24th lol

2 Likes

me too! We will be there the 16th to 22 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our Epcot day is March 16th! Can’t wait.

1 Like

They just released menus for the Food and Wine Festival at DCA which starts on Feb 28th. Makes me think they will release F&G menu a week ahead of time as well, which would be on the 28th, right?

I noticed that, as well! I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they release them soon!

1 Like

Did anyone else see the news about the Disney Channel Fan Fest? It says that stars from Disney Channel will be coming to Epcot on three different weekends. Unfortunately, it’s one of the weekends in May that I will be going to the festival, which I’m sure will just add to the crowds at the park. It said for the International Flower & Garden Festival: May 16-17, 23-24, and 30-31. The celeb experiences will be made available first-come, first-served with wristbands.

1 Like

No, I didn’t see that. We will be there during that time, but are not doing Epcot on the weekends, thank goodness.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yay!

So many items sound delicious. I can hardly wait!