Flower and Garden Festival Watch Thread

Who else is anxiously waiting for F&G merchandise and food press releases?!

I just saw the first one- super cute orange bird Minnie ears. First Look! New ORANGE BIRD Minnie Ears Are Coming to Disney World! | the disney food blog

We are going in March and this will be our first Epcot festival and I cannot wait! :cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

Same here !!!

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: me!!

1 Like

Me!!

1 Like

We will be in Epcot on March 16th, our first time ever at an Epcot festival! Really looking forward to seeing all of the flowers and what is available at the food booths.

1 Like

I’m going to the Flower & Garden Festival for the first time in May, so I cannot wait!! I’m anxiously awaiting any and all news regarding the festival. I will definitely be following this thread.

1 Like

Info from last year that I have been reviewing that I found on another forum:

The topiaries are just gorgeous !

2 Likes

I feel like I can’t even fully plan out our Epcot day until I know what the menus at the outdoor kitchens are going to be .
I was there last year and the topiaries…wow.

4 Likes

Yes! The food looked so good last year (in pics)! I can’t wait to see what’s in store for this year! :drooling_face:

some confirmed for this year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So nice to know I’m not the only one. :joy::joy::joy:
I have our FPPs and made my TP but really need to know what we’re eating!
Most of our days will start with lunch at Epcot before we hop to another park.

4 Likes

We only have one day at Epcot and were planning lunch at Les Halles before I realized we would be there for the festival. Now I’m pretty sure we’ll be snacking around the world. But I can’t wait to see the festival menus to start planning!

1 Like

i’m planning on going to the concert series: any thoughts on how much time to block off in the TP for a set? Or what times sets start? I think i remember reading it somewhere, but can’t remember where

Found it! on the TP website, go figure. Show times are 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. in case anyone else is interested. And according to the WDW website, it looks like half hour sets. Also just realized, it’s an option in the TP. Sooo… nevermind on my initial question

1 Like

Count me in!

Jenn

1 Like

We’re going in late April, first Flower and Garden- cannot wait!! I’m super hopeful to snag a little Orange Bird cup!

2 Likes

I was just looking at the Orange Bird cups last night. They’re adorable. I hear they go really fast, but I will be there second day of opening and hoping to score one also. Disney Springs has a new Orange Bird wall. I will be looking for that as well. :blush:

2 Likes

We went last year and loved it, so I’ll be following along to reminisce.

Oh, for sure! I had ADRs for later in the week, and after the first day there, canceled them. It’s a bit of an expensive way to dine (well, maybe not compared to Les Halles), but it’s just so much fun. And interesting. You will not regret that choice. :grinning:

1 Like

There are 6 of us, so I figure we’ll be able to get a good variety of items and share. Plus we’re on the DDP so we’ll have lots of snack credits. Our Epcot day is only our 2nd day at Disney. We should have tons of snack credits available. If we end up using more than our 2 each for the day it won’t be a worry. We always end up with extra snack credits left over at the end anyways!

1 Like

Perfect! Have fun- in Mexico try the Margarita with Black Ant Salt. They’re not kidding about the ants. :wink:

1 Like