Florida laws on break and enter

OK told DW that we’d have a nice dinner on our last day at WDW.
I just saw the dress she bought for said dinner.

Ummm, so how harsh is the penalty for breaking into Victoria and Albert?
And could I get door dash to deliver to said crime scene before the first responders set up a cordon?

3 Likes

I assume this is a joke, but I don’t get it. (Not trolling or being intentionally obtuse) :heart: :smiley:

Is the dress bad or good? Is the food at V&A not good?

3 Likes

My take was that its so fancy, V&A is the only restaurant its suited to.

5 Likes

but why would a Door Dash driver need to bring food to V&A??

again…not trying to sound stupid or trolling :heart:

So they could eat inside the fancy but closed V&A while waiting for the cops to arrest them for breaking in, lol.

8 Likes

V&A’s is still closed, isn’t it? So he’d need to do a bit of light B&E to eat there.

EDIT: must be some dress…

5 Likes

OK…that makes sense!!! THANKS!!

3 Likes

What about that fancy place at the Four Seasons?

2 Likes

I’m glad you asked.

@GreyingMouser comments usually crack me up, but I was huh?-ing over this one :thinking:

I think we need a pic of the dress… :star_struck:

4 Likes

OK, I tried.

Anyway, don’t think you’ll see any pics.
DW points out it’s just a simple Little Black Dress.
An LBD with lace on the bodice. Bronze accents below the waistline that match her skin tone.
She says it’s light and just fits nice
Not clingy as I thought.

(Personally I thought it has to be tight because I was experiencing difficulty breathing just looking at it)

13 Likes

This is adorable. You should share these posts with her. I bet she’d get a kick out of them.

1 Like

I had been thinking Narcoosee’s because we had fireworks in mind.

(I might have to re-think my T-shirt and cargo shorts outfit.)

8 Likes

I love Narcoossees. I will say my filet and shrimp main was blah in December though the bread, apps, and desserts were spectacular.

1 Like

S’all good. They can’t all be gems… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The one time I went there I came straight from the MK; I wore a polo shirt and cargo khakis for the day and it was perfectly acceptable. It’s been a while, but as a food note, stick to the seafood. The steak I had there was one of the worst “signature” steaks I’ve had in WDW. My wife’s seafood pasta was amazing (as were the apps).

2 Likes

The redone Citricos is beautiful! They say you can see some fireworks, but I couldn’t verify. We were on the boat from MK during the fireworks.

1 Like

I have a reservation at Citricos a week from Friday, but it is at 6:10pm so no fireworks.

1 Like

Sounds like the perfect dress to me :smirk:

4 Likes

Why don’t you try the Bull and Bear at the Waldorf Astoria?

2 Likes

We’ll be wrapping up our last day at MK and didn’t want to stray too far away from the park and the fireworks.

But it does look good! Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like