Fishing from Yacht Club

I gave a review of our fishing excursion from Port Orleans earlier this year and the boys enjoyed it so much, we decided to try it again, but this time from Yacht Club where we were staying. I have to say, I much preferred this location.

Our time was from 10-Noon as the day before was our travel day and the Star Wars Passholder Preview at night, so we didn’t want to have an early morning. We met our fishing guide, Ric, at the dock and loaded up the boat. They have all the tackle, bait and a cooler full of non-alcoholic drinks.

We started off by heading into Epcot. Apparently, they are allowed to fish there until World Showcase opens (he said folks don’t want fishermen in the background of their pictures!). At 11, we headed to Swan and Dolphin and then to Hollywood Studios.

We each caught a ton of fish - and big fish! More than we caught last time. Here’s a few photos of some of them. Overall, if your kids are into fishing, it’s a great time. And if, like me, you don’t want to bait your own hook or touch the fish, the guide will gladly do it for you!

Let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Great pictures and report! Thanks!

Great pics!!