First trip questions!

Just booked flights for the first of June! Right nownleaning toward 3 day hoppers which will leave 3 days to see other parts of SoCal. 2 adults and 2 kids. Any recommendations?

Depending on the age of your kids I might lean towards one more day in the park. But then I like going for as long as possible. If you’re leaning towards more theme parks there is Knott’s nearby. If you have Harry Potter fans you might consider a day at Universal Hollywood though it will definitely be crowded. Otherwise there’s lots of beaches and Hollywood sights and the nearby SeaWorld and Zoo in San Diego just a couple hours away.

Three days is a great start & with planning you’ll be able to get to see a lot. But I agree with the above, 4 days is better, especially if you plan to take midday breaks (which I highly recommend because midday is the hottest, most crowded part of the day). We have found escaping back to nap in the room (with AC!) or swim in the pool gives us great stamina to go back and fully enjoy our evening and our favorite part, the night shows. We’ve done San Diego as well and love it, but we got separate hotels for each part of the trip. Across the street from DL for Anaheim part and near Sea World/Old Town for San Diego.

Thanks to both of you for the helpful info!