First Trip During the Holidays-Live!

Man I am slow to learn this genie stuff. It is such a mess!!! I hate the layout in the app. I booked POC but wanted jungle cruise. By the time I figured out where JC was on that board it was for an afternoon time and I won’t be in MK anymore. I got my 2 LL. FOP at 3:30 and Remy at 9. I should have done 8:30 but I forgot we have an hour window. I was thinking 10 min window like reservations.

3 Likes

I changed it to haunted mansion. I can’t believe we can’t modify.

4 Likes

Just realized I should have mobile ordered my mocha at gasparillas. Rookie move. I was just so thrown by the mess of genie plus.

2 Likes

Welcome to the WTF Genie+ club. Lots of new members this week.

11 Likes

My coffee says Disneyland

8 Likes

May have decided to RD 7DMT.

2 Likes

Being held at the hub.

5 Likes

:grimacing:

What is up with that?!

I didn’t realize this was a Coast-To-Coast trip report! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I see you have some friends with you this mornin!

1 Like

I think they are estimating 45 min. I will do JC during the party tomorrow instead unless I magically get off this quick and can RD it.

1 Like

I was entered into the 7DMT line at 8:45 and on the ride at 9:11. I should have sat opposite the single rider in front of me lol our train car was leaning to the right the whole time. Now off to mobile order sleepy hollow and ride HM.

6 Likes

The negative of being solo is everyone else has someone to hold a table when you go to grab the mobile order. I put my ears down on a table and while I was getting it someone else sat there anyway. Then the person in front of me took the table at #sacredspace. Cue a bit of magic. A group saw me standing alone, dejected with waffle in hand looking for a seat. They had a table but were still waiting for their mobile order to be ready. They gave me their table and then right as I was done their food was ready. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Stupid genie plus.

I still can’t book Navi River. Says available at 2:30. It’s 11 and I tapped in already. Can’t book it.

1 Like

I rode haunted mansion!! And it’s 11. Says I still need to tap into haunted mansion. I’m going to lose my chance to book a good time for Navi River. So lame.

2 Likes

WTF?!
(sentence)

2 Likes

1 Like

To the Blue Umbrellas!

2 Likes

So annoyed. If it lets me at 11:15 when it expires I don’t know if my timing will work for Navi.

1 Like