First Trip During the Holidays-Live!

The duck! It is amazing. Enjoy!

2 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

tell us what they are!

1 Like

Braised beef sliders and lavender fog at enchanted rose :sparkles::rose::sparkles:

6 Likes

Swoon… I want a lavender fog!!!

2 Likes

I’m having another one for you.

6 Likes

Thanks. It’s delicious! A great way to end the weekend!

2 Likes

Cheers!

There’s something very special and signature about it.

I really enjoyed the Malaysian curry yesterday.

9 Likes

11 Likes

DM couldn’t handle Disney timing so I left GF at 7:25 went to CG to watch fireworks (arrived at the top exactly at 8) and hopped back on the monorail to fetch her for dinner. Loopdy loop :crazy_face::crazy_face:

8 Likes

Did you go to the lounge or did you have a ressie?

We have a 9:00 ressie. I’m back after picking her up at the GF waiting for a window seat.

2 Likes

So they let you up based on your 9pm ressie? Just trying to plan for my marathon weekend with my sister.

2 Likes

Can confirm they will let you up no matter what time your reservation is for.

3 Likes

Yes they let me up before my reservation! We timed it perfect on a party night for 2 fireworks shows.

Braised beef wontons
Filet
Creme brûlée. (Upset no more soufflé)
5 desserts for 50th
And a surprise birthday cake even though it was no one’s birthday!

12 Likes

No more souffle?!? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

First slushies, now souffle? When will it stop?!?

3 Likes

Our waiter said that it wasn’t up to their standards so maybe it will be back once they tweak it?? Makes no sense. I have a feeling they are simplifying their menu to try to go through tables faster. The food was good of course but I like a la cart more than prix fixe. I hope they don’t keep this structure of menu.

3 Likes