First time using FP+ question

Hello,
This is our first time using FastPass+ and I’m confused how to use it with an established touring plan if the FP+ times available weren’t at the times the plan suggests. Do I have to do an individualized plan to make this work? I’m looking for the simplest way to do this, as I’m already frustrated with the FP+ system. Thanks for any help!

I usually make personalized plans because I always want to do things my own way, and I like to know how much time my way will take. There’s an option to force the personalized plans to use your FPs. It’s way easier to make plans on a computer than using the phone app, by the way! If you decide to try to make a personalized plan and need help, please ask.

If you’d rather use the set plans, then I imagine you could just make note of your FP times and stop doing the plan when you want to deviate for your FPs. It’s not going to be as efficient as making a customized plan, but it would work. Maybe think of the FPs as 3 extra attractions for your day. If you follow a Touring Plan without any Fast Passes at all, you’ll still wait less time in lines than you would by just winging it, so adding 3 FPs to the day would be a bonus. Just be aware that you might have to drop something or walk a bit extra to leave the plan for your FPs.

I hope this helps!

Thank you-that is helpful!

1 Like

Happy to help! I’ll be around this morning, so just ask if you have other questions.