First time using Dining Plan

Planning my next trip for Sept 24- Oct 2 and have never used the Dining Plan I opted for the Deluxe dining plan. Any tips? Helpful information? I have been feverishly making dining reservations already!

I have done the deluxe plan in the past and I loved it but it is a lot of food. I planned a signature dining (2 credit) for the night and a later breakfast. I found I had to on a lot of time between my evening meal and the next meal. We also used all of our snack credits for the booths in EP. You will be there during food and wine so it should be perfect!

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! I have gotten a couple of signature dining planned to use up the credits! My husband does not like to look at prices that is why we are going with the deluxe dining not really looking for value just keeping the hubby happy! What are your favorite signature dining? I have Royal Table, Le Cellier, & Brown Derby booked already!

Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge is fantastic! I really enjoyed the wine list (largest South African collection outside of South Africa) and we felt that the service was fantastic. It’s definitely a perfect restaurant for an adults-only dinner and would be good on a non-park day (if you have one).

2 Likes

I really enjoyed HBD. Jiko is my favorite- trust me- the wild boar app is amazing. Tiffins gets a lot of great reviews. I also love Artist Point and Flying Fish. Are you trying anything new in DS?

1 Like

I was planning on Ragland Road in DS. I am allergic to fish/seafood (yeah everything) so I try to read over menu’s before I book. I went to Boathouse in March and I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for the tip I will check it out! “non-park day” LOL I am a park everyday kinda person :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love Raglan but a one credit TS will not help your deluxe plan! Did you consider Morimoto?

Monsieur Paul’s? If you want to stay in the parks.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great trip. I plan on trying Tiffins and Morimoto in September, both are getting reviews that make me think they’ll be lovely. Morimoto will have a lot of fish but looks like plenty of non-seafood as well.

2 Likes

I am trying both of those over Labor Day weekend!

1 Like

I have done the deluxe dining and it is tons of food :slight_smile: LOL :slight_smile: However, if you use it for lots of signature that would be awesome :slight_smile: We have done HDDMR and the luau and enjoyed both if you want to do something special. I really like the Boathouse if you like seafood :slight_smile: We have also done Cinderella’s Royal Table for dinner and I thought it was better than breakfast :slight_smile:

Other places that I have enjoyed that are just one TS credit is Teppan Edo, Boma for breakfast :), and Ohana for dinner :slight_smile:

2 Likes