First time trip report 3/23-3/28 All days posted here

Yes, DLR is soooo less stressful…Love that the parks are so compact…so much less walking! Of the many decades I have visited it (as a SoCAL resident of 45 yrs), I think I only did 1 ADR ever–a ressie for the Blue Bayou on my birthday. Now with the QS pre order on app, lunch isn’t a problem either. The Plaza Inn is our usual go to for dinner with a 20-30 wait unless you go at prime time. Our last visit in October 2018 was fine the first day at DL but was increasingly more uncomfortable the 2nd day at CA because of the encroaching crowds attending the after hours Halloween Party. As a 2 day ticket buyer, I wasn’t crazy about the added unnecessary crowds for a separate event.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your trip…Now that my kids are almost 17 and 20, I forgot how much more flexible you have to be with plans…and sometimes it can be frustrating…Overall ya’ll had a good time which is what counts!

2 Likes

Yes, we had a great time, and have made a list of what worked well and what we would do differently, we are planning a return trip next year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for the report! I had the same problem on our trip, my kids kept asking when we were going back to the pool.

1 Like

I’m really glad I scheduled pool time for each day!

1 Like