First time on the forum...HI! Have CBR reservations with pool/water view. Any great rooms you would rec in this category?

We have our own car so I expect we will drive straight to the parks and NOT take the bus system. We are going June 12-17. Thanks!
I also just read about the 5 day FAX that touringplans will do for you. So Cool! The last time I went to Disney, paper fast passes were the hot new thing.
I feel overwhelmed by all this new technology!
Thanks,
Kara

1 Like

I can’t answer your question (haven’t been to CBR in 6 years), but I do want to welcome you to the forum! I hope you have a great trip. I’ll be there at the same time, June 9-18.

1 Like

I too cannot answer your question, but want to welcome you to the forum! I miss paper FPs but will admit at times the new system makes my day so much better (for example going to Hollywood Studios at 5:00 and being able to go on RnR, ST and ToT!). Driving sounds like a great plan (maybe not to MK?) and most likely will give you much more choice on room request.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @swim95navy!!!

1 Like

Friends that love CBR enjoy the rooms in the Jamaica section. Conveniently located to all resort facilities and amenities.

1 Like

The Jamaica quiet pool is under construction, so I would avoid. We just got back from CBR, where we stayed in Jamaica. Didn’t have a water view room.
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Gee the most recent friends (last week) did not mention this. Evidently it was a non-issue for them They went to the main pool

Thanks, all! I think I have narrowed it down to a few rooms based on using the room finder feature on this site. Now I just fill out the new Fax My Room Request feature and it will be send 5 days in advance. Is there any other way or additional way I should ask about a request? Thanks! I swear, I will have planned more for this trip than the actual amount of time we will spend there!

1 Like

Have no room recommendations, but welcome to the forum.

Thanks!