Hi there! WDW veteran traveling to DLR in a few weeks with myself, DH, DS12, and DD6. Finding the planning to be so different than WDW that I am feeling a little lost! I’ve read through a lot of the forums and found some great info. Planning on staying at Homewood Suites Conventions center. I have a few questions that maybe someone could answer more specifically than the info I’ve already found??
- planning to walk to Toy Story lot to take the tram - this is totally doable right??
- I just found info that says the Toy Story lot doesn’t open for magic mornings? True? If so, what’s the best way to get to the park to utilize the early hour?
- Planning on 3 park days but can add 4th for only $80 for the four of us. Worth it to also do a shorter park day on arrival day? (Not doing hoppers. At WDW we normally do one day at each park no hoppers)
- MaxPass - yes or no? If yes, for all park days or just some?
- First time in California for myself and the kiddos - any tips on the time shift? I’d rather just stay on east coast time and enjoy our early mornings up and at ‘em but I don’t know what is best or how much it actually affects folks?
- Any must not miss experiences or tips? Please share!
Thanks in advance for any advice! So overwhelmed but over the moon excited about this trip!