First time creating plans, could someone take a look at MK for me?

I’m not sure I’d be doing Barnstormer our Tom Sawyer Island without a younger child. Stitch is also univerally loathed (never done it myself). Might be a good place to put in carousel of progress since it is right there. Also, we really enjoyed doing Philharmagic as a break when there are lines elsewhere. Maybe consider adding in some break times, people will want to use the facilities and wander around shops at some point. Personally I would TRY to ride Seven Dwarves before dinner if you can get a FPP.

Also, does your son not want to ride Space Mountain??? I would think that would be highly prefered over anything else in Tomorrowland for him.

@duffybear No, Space Mountain is totally out for both my DH and DS. They don’t like it at all. And the CoP is set for our second day, that’s why its not on this plan. As for Philharmagic it was vetoed also. But they both want to stop by Tom Sawyer Island as a “break” (I haven’t ever seen it.) and both want to do the Barnstormer. We have slowed down the walking so that if anyone needs a potty break or what not we can stop and as for the shops, no one, including me likes shopping. We went around to a few of the shops when we were there last time but ugh. I hate stores, even Disney ones. :relaxed:

@Jedilogray We will look into the two tours but that’s adding cost that we just didn’t want to spend. Since we are driving we already have the cost of extra hotel rooms along the way and such. But thanks! And thanks for the link to the abbreviations!