First time at Sanaa

And they are nicely arranged from mild to spicy so you can’t miss the spicy ones which are at the opposite end from the yogurt

2 Likes

Don’t miss the picked garlic dip then! It has roasted garlic cloves in it :drooling_face:

Dammit now I want Indian food!

3 Likes

Hmmm maybe? @ThorKat will have to report back!

2 Likes

Yum! Grab a flight and you can have DD’s seat :wink:

3 Likes

That garlic dip :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

I’ll take notes!

1 Like

It’s the paneer.

The onion kulcha has cilantro according to some recipes I found

:rofl:

I’m way too invested in this bread service

Can you tell who is dieting?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

I can’t believe I was second guessing going!

3 Likes

:joy:

I’m craving that bread service something fierce right now

1 Like

I found this list of the breads and dipping sauces (resortsgal.com):

For starters, you’ll receive a choice of five different pieces of Naan bread. Choices are Traditional Naan, Garlic-Ginger Naan, Spiced Naan, Onion Kulcha, or Paneer Paratha.

The service part comprises nine different dipping sauces: Cucumber Raita, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Mango Chutney, Tomato-Date Jam, Tamarind Chutney, Coriander Chutney, Garlic Pickle, Red Chile Sambal, or Spicy Jalapeño-Lime Pickle.

2 Likes

That’s right. The paneer is cheese I think and paratha is the type of bread (she says as she compares this to the menu of her local Indian restaurant)

3 Likes

You can also buy extra pieces of naan for not very much! I forget the amount.

3 Likes

I’m eating here in August for the first time as well and feel the same way! Excited about the appetizers but the entrees don’t look super interesting to me. Bread service and Samosas and dessert may be my meal haha. Of the entrees, what is recommended? I love Indian food so I’m open but my husband does NOT so I’m most curious what he would maybe like.

1 Like

Oh my.

The Butter Chicken is phenomenal and the braised beef is something I dream about. Neither is particularly adventurous. My picky family eats both. And my husband loved his burger this last time.

Bread service is tops but don’t sleep on the entrees either.

7 Likes

I do love butter chicken! Maybe I’ll go with that! and I could see my husband enjoying braised beef. Thank you for the suggestions!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Just to be sure, the Butter Chicken and the Braised Beef are both options in the Potjie Inspired selection

1 Like

Cancel your flight @OBNurseNH, someone traded shifts with DD so I have help eating all the bread!! :tada:

11 Likes

Ok sitting on the couch looking at the menu again.

What should I drink? Maybe the watermelon margarita? Or the Malawi mango one? Or something else?

1 Like

The painted lemur! It’s their signature drink!

3 Likes

The mango margarita is soooo good!

2 Likes