First time at Disney Springs, what ADR to get?

I was thinking Morimoto’s but now I am not so sure. We are all pretty adventurous eaters, but we are looking as much for an experience as something good to eat. Visiting in August with DH, DS13, and DD10. TIA for your input :smiley:

BOATHOUSE is amazing!!!

2 Likes

Depends on your party likes. For solo, Boathouse was awesome. For trip with my tween, T-Rex or Rainforest were winners.

1 Like

We love Morimoto’s. I think it is an experience (especially if you order the waygu–you are presented with the certification and it’s cooked tableside). We share lots of different dishes. It’s really enjoyable.
Boathouse would be another great choice.

2 Likes

For an experience, and good food and drinks…I’d recommend Ragland Road. Mighty fine craic…:shamrock:

3 Likes

For experience I agree with @longwalk ( miss you). Raglan has great food and entertainment.

5 Likes

My family loves Raglan Road. The dancers are cool. I love the bread pudding and the lamb.

3 Likes

How could I forget Raglan Road? We love it.

3 Likes

Homecoming is phenomenal. Bring your stretchy pants.

3 Likes

This is great food for thought :wink: I may have to choose based on which one I can get the latest lunch ressie with. We plan on Typhoon Lagoon that day. They all sound amazing!

Can’t go wrong with Raglan Road…

3 Likes

:wave::wave::wave:
Got to go to Raglan for the Guinness :beer::wink:

2 Likes

Raglan Road for great food and a fantastic experience.

1 Like

We are going to Morimoto. I looked at Raglan Road but they don’t have anything on the menu that my 12yo will eat.

We blocked out the evening for DS, but I expect we will go to dinner, hit World of Disney, and the Christmas store and head back for an early night.

1 Like

Morimoto is faaancy and very trendy and cool. If you like sushi and such, you’re in for a treat.

I heard on a podcast (WDWToday?) that they have nearly every selection of Japanese whisky available, as well. Never tried it –– whisky is generally lost on me –– but just passing this tip along.

Also! Have to mention SPRINKLES. OMG. Sprinkles is a must-do, but go hungry. Frosting shots!!

2 Likes

I’m laughing at fancy since the 12yo will be eating buttered noodles! :slight_smile: My older daughter and I will be much more adventurous though!

1 Like

Well, I meant the whole package – food, experience, waitstaff, and the decor! Those will be the best $13 buttered noodles you’ll get on property, no doubt.

1 Like

Surprisingly, I’ll be out of character :wink: and say that Raglan Road is an awesome experience.

2 Likes

Did you look at the kid’s menu? I am not saying Morimoto’s is a bad choice - it is beautiful.

1 Like

I did. My son only eats veggies, pasta (preferably plain w/ butter), pizza, grilled cheese, & quesadillas. Unfortunately, none of that is on Raglan Road’s menu.

You would be surprised at the number of the on property restaurants that don’t have one of those items on their lunch/dinner menus.

We can do breakfast just fine (waffles or pancakes) but lunch and dinner are more challenging.