First time at BWV, pros cons best places to eat?

This is our first time staying at BWV Deluxe Studio. We rented points instead of staying at our favorite POP. Staying early November. Tips, dining options, pros and cons of stay at BWV. Advice welcome. Thanks.

1 Like

We are doing the same thing! When are you staying?

1 Like

Flying Fish is one of my favorites on all of property. Next door, Abracadabar is good for drinks

1 Like

Depends when you’re going.
We love Big River Grille, late evening dinner out on the boardwalk, good food, patio is right on the boardwalk, with the evening lights, and reflections on the lake. It is an actual micro-brewery.

** Currently not open. November would be perfect weather … if its open.

Just Fun *** Jelly Rolls. a must do for us. ** Also currently closed

1 Like

We love the BWI, but to me the food is not that great there, except for splurging at the Flying Fish (which really is excellent). On the other end of the spectrum, the Pizza Window is actually pretty good for takeout.

Mostly, I’d probably walk over to the BC/YC or even the restaurants at World showcase in EPCOT, if park-hopping is allowed by then.

1 Like

Nov 1-7

1 Like

We stay at BWV all the time (DVC). Best restaurants in WDW are on the Boardwalk and at EPCOT. COVID-time is a little different. Trattoria is open on BW. Big River is closed at this time. A good number are open at EPCOT, but not France (except the bakery!). The best collection of restaurants is Disney Springs. Lots of choice there. Bus direct from BW to DS, at least in the past. Christmas celebrations (not MVMCP), so BW should be decked out as will be the parks. I agree fun things are Jelly Rolls. Try Beaches & Cream at BC. We’ll get lucky if Boats are back by November and then won’t walk to DS.

1 Like

We stayed at BW last year, and for what it’s worth, my Italian MIL really enjoyed Trattoria al Forno. I thought it was a nice meal. Not somewhere I’d travel a great distance to go, but perfectly good.

1 Like