First night outdoor eating suggestion

@amvanhoose_701479 You are so right. We ate outside tonight in the 50’s and I was freezing. I’ll take a look at some of the resorts. I was thinking of limiting us to the skyliner as part of the fun of that first night. But these options look really great! Thank you so much for sharing these.

1 Like

@heathernoel just took a look at your list on the other link. Thanks so much for putting it together.

1 Like

Well she’s got great taste! I hope you have a wonderful time together!

1 Like

Bar Riva at the Riviera via the skyliner would be a great choice. They have outdoor dining with heaters. I have heard they have great food. Also, Abracadabar at the Boardwalk has outdoor seating and you can order food from Trattoria Al Forno.

1 Like

Oooooh…I like the sounds of both of those options!

:writing_hand:

@Sunshiney_Disney_Momma Yes! My plan as of right now is to make an evening of eating. We’re going to ride skyliner from Pop to Caribbean and hit up Banana Cabana as I think my daughter will love the pull apart rolls. Then walk to Riviera to Bar Riva as I think she’ll like the Italian sandwich. Then ride to Epcot and walk over to Beaches and Cream. This way we get to see lots of holiday decorations and try lots of places. Hopefully the weather will cooperate! And I’m hoping we will be done way before Epcot lets out so we can get back on the skyliner before it gets too crowded. Let me know if I should modify. I decided to go for more fun smaller meals than anything too fancy for us.

2 Likes

How fun! I like the idea of having a little bite at each location and also seeing the holiday decor at each place too.