First DL Trip for those WDW Regulars - A Not So Scary Trip Report!

I will be there November 7-10 and 19. Just in case!

3 Likes

Dang! We will just miss each other again. I will be there Nov 21, 22, and 23.

2 Likes

I followed your trip report a while back and took some extensive notes. Thanks for that!

1 Like

We will definitely be leaving our opinion of Camelot on here. Researching this one wasn’t easyso crossing my fingers.

1 Like

That is so good to hear!

Here is my review of Camelot. I know I forgot things, so as I think of them, I will add. If you have any questions, ask away!

2 Likes

I arrive tomorrow, from Phoenix, and leave Wednesday. Will also be doing the Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween night.

3 Likes

Looking forward to following along. We too are a WDW family, and decided to go to DL in April.

2 Likes

We could always try a liner meet. :wink:

1 Like

Made it to CA…finally! Wow, that cross-country flight is rough. Lyft took a little while, but he’s a quick driver so not complaining. First up, go find dinner in Downtown Disney. After checking in to the hotel first, of course.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, I love it!

9 Likes

Who said you can’t have ice cream for dinner?

10 Likes

How can you not love this?

8 Likes

So glad you are loving it off the bat!! And yes, in DL any meal can be ice cream!

It’s often my DD8’s favorite part of the trip that she will super take advantage of because I have let them have it for breakfast at least one day each trip.

3 Likes

Never had a problem at WDW, no problem here. First virtual queue is secure.

6 Likes

Looking forward to it! :smiley:

1 Like

I will be there then, too - departing 11/22 11am
11/21 is rather loose and unplanned at the moment! PM me if you’d like to make plans to say hello!

3 Likes

What time did you arrive?

We walked into turnstiles at 7:45 am for DCA. This is the crowd waiting for Cars Land.

3 Likes

8 Likes