First Aid Station Question

Both my sister (who is a nurse) and a good friend of ours (also a nurse) have made similar statements…but I just can’t seem to let it go. That surgery was 9 years ago! Maybe I should do a blanket apology. I’ll apologize to any and all nurses I meet as penance.

So, I deeply apologize to you for my behavior 9 years ago! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Speaking for all nurses, we forgive you. :laughing:

1 Like

Circling back to this topic:

I was able to use the first aid station at AK with ease. Not only did Disney security not give me a hard time either at AK this morning or MK later today (though it helped that I took out the smaller carry bag and said “this is my injectable medication”), when I arrived at first aid, when asked what I needed I simply said “some private space where I can self-inject meds into my thigh.

The nurse on duty gave me one of the exam rooms, which made it super easy to both take care of business and clean up afterwards- and with a sharps container there on the wall, it saved the bigger question of how do I deal.

For my piece of mind, I won’t worry about needing to dose while I’m at Disney ever again.

7 Likes

While non of this applies to my family currently this is good to know information. Thank You!

1 Like

This is so great to hear. I knew Disney would not let you down :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like