Fireworks in September after Labour Day

I brought up this thread with my hubby & he did point out that because they added projections for “Remember…Dreams Come True”, they probably plan to use for awhile as the ‘in-between’ show. It seems like “Fantasy in the Sky” really only plays when they expect the weather will be bad as its short design is to be able to accommodate doing fireworks when the pesky winds at high elevation kick up.

2 Likes

That makes total sense and makes me totally pumped!!! YES! This logic works for me! Why go to all that Trouble??? I am really really hoping for that. I’ve never seen the projections AT all except Halloween :ghost: On the Cinderella castle (my least fave fake holiday of all time). Thank you! It would be so fun to meet up. Do the annual pass holders on this forum meet in the parks sometimes?

The forum is pretty quiet on the Disneyland side. However, there are more active contributers on chat (located within the Lines App) and we do meet up in the parks. Two bigger meets are planned one in spring & one in fall. Then unofficially we try to meet whenever our time in the parks coincides, even if it’s just for a quick photo together & moving on with our plan. I believe the fall meet this year is planned for end of Sept with the main meet-up meal on Sept 28th & for those wanting to do a Halloween party, a party that night.

To access the chat you can either download on your phone or, do like I do most of the time & access on this website from your computer browser by going to Disneyland > Lines > DLR Browser App > DLR Chat. The chat feature there is the older version of this forum & the core group for Disneyland decided they liked the old format better so never had switched up to the forum (here).

I am gonna miss you by 2 weeks. With T and T fighting like the spoiled brats they are the hope of having our dollar co w closer to yours limits trips but I am hoping for WDW after Star Wars land opens so we will plan and hope to connect with some of the great people on here :slight_smile:

I AM SO PUMPED! If touring plan site is to be believed the Remember…Dreams Come True Fireworks will be on the Sunday (and that is the ONLY DAY for fireworks) we are there - got a late voucher to Fantasmic after fireworks and I can get my hungry bear bagged dinner to go to sit it out in the HUB for the best spot around 7pm Thanks for all the great advice!

Is it odd that there still aren’t any fireworks listed for any nights after 8/25? There’s nothing even listed for the Labor Day holiday weekend.

Disneyland doesn’t firm up it’s schedule as far in advance as WDW. They don’t have hours posted yet plus the pixar stuff doesn’t end till September 3rd so it’s not that odd

Schedule has been updated now! @kleslie71 @paradisefound

Fireworks are nightly until Labor Day (Sept 3) with Pixar Fest Together showing and then Fri Sept 7th-Sun 9th Remember Dreams Come True is scheduled to show. Schedule is only out until Mon Sept 10th but I would expect Remember to be the show that plays throughout Halloween season on weekend Non-party nights.

Also PTN is nightly even beyond Pixar Fest!!!

F! does look like it’s weekends only after Sun Aug 26th.

1 Like