Fireworks Dining

I just made reservations for 7:50 at Tokyo Dining. Hoping to be able to wait for a table by the window to see Illuminations while we eat. Anyone have experience/success with this? We’ll be a table of two as well. Does anyone think that will be an issue in getting a good table?

I also made reservations for Narcoosee’s at 7:30. My husband is not much for big compact crowds; so I thought it would be nice of me to make a small sacrifice and enjoy the Magic Kingdom fireworks from outside the park (since there aren’t restaurants in the park for firework watching). Anyone watched from here or have experience snagging a table with a view at the appropriate time?

Lastly, I’ve done the Fantasmic package before (loved it and doing it again this time). Just reserved a Rivers of Light package at Tiffins. Anyone have first hand experience, tips or reviews? Pandora will be open when we’re there so I’m anticipating big crowds.

I have never understood the interest of watching FW while eating. To me, they are two different events that are best enjoyed on their own. I know of no table at any TS that will give you a better view than from elsewhere in (or out of) a park. For Illuminations, I eat first and then find a location to watch afterwards.

Here’s the view from the Narcoossee’s deck

1 Like

Totally understand where you’re coming from, but as a couple traveling without kids (with one party not necessarily as into the Disney magic as the other) compromises must be made. So instead of forcing my husband to watch fireworks in a compacted crowd, trying to make an effort to make the Disney night show experience as comfortable as possible.

Thanks for the tips and the picture. Lovely view from Narcoosee’s.