Final final plan changes — your advice, please

Nope- non negotiable …

I was also going to suggest to see how you feel day of… let the mood choose.

2 Likes

Balcony Touring Plan:

Step 1. You walk to Crew’s Cup
Step 2. order an adult beverage to go
Step 3: Walk to lobby
Step 4: push button for elevator
Step 5: enter elevator, push button, exit on correct floor
Step 6: Walk to room
Step 7: enter room, walk through room, open balcony doors
Step 8: Sit down and enjoy!

9 Likes

Any wait time estimates available between steps 4 and 5? It might impact the entire rest of the plan! :wink:

3 Likes

ProfMatt is not a “fly by the seats of your pants” kinda vacationer! I don’t think he’s physically capable of it :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, even in my short time on this board, I’ve noticed that…which is why I figured it’d be controversial :wink:

1 Like

How are you people not understanding that when I said “your advice, please” I clearly meant, “wholeheartedly agree with whatever plan I come up with”.

Very disappointing.

Meh. I’m not that wedded to it. And its replacement might be so much better. Just like HEA is so much better than Wishes. Hahahahahahahahaha.

I say a lot of things. You going to believe them all? It’s going to be a loooooooong year if you are. That trip’s not for another 371 days. Who knows whether it’ll actually happen or not.

Ugh. Alright. Compromise position. I think I’m committed to DHS/TSL and Fantasmic. But whether I do WS before dinner or SB before dinner remains an open question. I can see how I feel on the day. Neither requires forward planning or reservations. Just a block of time. Which I have.

The best I can offer is probably in-room breakfast on the balcony before I set off for DHS.

I literally just said — two paragraphs above this one — that I was willing to leave the issue of WS vs SB open until I get there. Do keep up.

Ugh. I’m feeling uneasy. Have I done the wrong thing? Have I let TSL take over my plans again?

4 Likes

Think about it like this - that place is going to be packed in like a can of sardines! That is not my idea of a good time!! I don’t even think it will be much better by the time I get there in October…

2 Likes

I like sardines. Quite tasty.

1 Like

Your username is @SillySamsMom, which is ambiguous. Is it Sam who’s silly, and you’re his mom, or is it you who’s silly?

Or, to put it mathematically, is it (Silly Sam)’s Mom or Silly (Sam’s Mom)?

2 Likes

It’s Sam who is silly, and I am her mom. Although, she might argue that I’m the silly one.

My name is Stephanie. There are way too many ‘Stephanie’ names on the forum and chat.

3 Likes

So your username was even more ambiguous!

3 Likes

I suggest you change your username to StephanieTheSillyMotherOfSamantha to avoid such awkward ambiguity in the future.

5 Likes

But you’ve got it alllll wrong…
It would be StephanieTheMotherofSillySamantha.

I’ll stay ambiguous. I can’t imagine typing that into the Username block everytime TP automatically kicks me out…which has been everyday lately for some weird reason!).

6 Likes

I have the same trouble with @profmatt.

I mean…is that “prof” meaning professional? Professor? Or maybe it is supposed to be “pro f matt”, meaning you are professional f matt, with matt being your last name.

Of course, there is also the option that it is “pr of matt”. Meaning, you are nothing but the public relations representative for someone named Matt.

And, it could be that it is more meant to be read kind of like a vanity license plate. Maybe “matt” is meant to be “mat-t” or, “mattie”.

You have CLAIMED to be a math professor, publicly, but that doesn’t offer any guarantee to the interpretation of the user name.

I thought we’d been through this before. I’m a massive hypocrite. And I can dish it out but I can’t take it.

3 Likes

Fighting words from someone who’s never seen Wishes in person.

1 Like

If it was me I’d ditch Kona. I’m assuming you are coming from offsite, so it’s a trek to park at YC and then go to Kona, only to return to EP. I’d just rope drop EP instead. I would spend a little time at Stormalong bay as it will help you decide whether to change next years plans. I’d do Illuminations over Fantasmic, in case you don’t get the opportunity next year. If you don’t do either dessert party you will have time to see both shows. Sorry that doesn’t answer the questions you asked, and are you sure about Yachtsman?

2 Likes

i was gonna say the same…Kona is too much effort/time wasted IMHO. Grab something at Epcot or Epcot resorts instead.

1 Like

I think he’s at the Poly the night before.

2 Likes