Feeling pleased 😁

Just bagged my last ADRs for our 2 week stay end of October … last day in parc has to be MK with BOG for lunch and CG for dinner and fireworks :boom: just wanted to thank everyone for their input and advice … this will be a holiday of a lifetime made all the better by you good people :+1:t2:

18 Likes

Congrats! Great planning!

2 Likes

Sounds a lovely last day! We were there at the end of October last year, great time to visit :+1:
Great job getting all the ADRs you wanted…you can relax a bit now, till FP day :wink:
Are you doing the MNSSHP?

2 Likes

Yes the kids DD14 and DS5 wanted to go on Halloween :jack_o_lantern: they’ve already got their fancy dress ready to go ! We’re not bothered about the rides that evening we just want to see all the shows and fireworks :boom: I guess I can relax a bit now before stressing about FP

2 Likes

Don’t forget the parade, it’s awesome! If you can, try for the second parade…we got a great spot in Frontierland, on a small wall in front of a restaurant, (can’t remember the name :roll_eyes:)the CMs won’t allow people to go in front of you, so you can sit and watch it comfortably! And it’s at the start, so once it’s gone past you can go and do other things :+1:
And take a big bag for trick or treat sweets, the one they give you is tiny :wink:
If you do want to do the rides, they are pretty short waits (we went on 26 October) you MUST do HM…so special for Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Oh yes HM will be a must … thanks for the advice it’s our first time to Disney we’re all very excited :laughing:

1 Like

It will blow your mind!! As you leave you will be thinking ‘got to go back’ :grin: I know you say trip of a lifetime…the amount of times I’ve heard that :joy::joy:
Anyway, you won’t see it all, so you have to book up again :wink:

1 Like