Feedback on tentative MK plan please?

Looking for feedback on our plans for our first day at MK:
After completing 9:30 am BBB appt at DS, we will head directly to MK. We have booked the following FP: Meet Tinkerbell 11:30-12:30, Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid 1:15-2:15, Enchanted Tales with Belle. We would also like to watch the Festival of Fantasy Parade at 2 pm and arrive on time post Tales with Belle for our 4:05 dinner reservations at Cinderella’s royal table. Concerns I have:

1. What would be the best location to view the parade as we be finishing FP#2 before parade and heading to FP#3 after parade?
    2.Should I be concerned about what time to arrive specifically in our FP window for #3 so it doesn’t make us late for 4:05 pm dinner reseratives at Cinderella’s?
  2. Any other specific attractions to consider that we might want to pepper inbetween our FP selections that would work well on a busy day and be near by what we are already planning with FP at MK? Ultimately I will make a personalized touring plan. We will come back two more additional days to MK after this day to tour what we do not this day.
  3. Lastly, we would like to catch the Move It! Shake It! Dance Street Party. Does anyone know what times it will take place November 23? I can’t seem to find that information.
    TIA!
  1. Right near HOP where the parade turns from Frontierland toward the hub would be a good spot to view the parade from. That way you will just turn back around and go back toward ETWB after without too much hassle.

2. Tea cups is usually a short wait. Dumbo might not be too bad at that hour of the day and has a playground while you wait. You’ll probably want some lunch - maybe Pinocchios based on your location?

3. Move It! dance party shows that day at 10, 11:30, and 4:40. Looks like the 4:40 for you. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/move-it-shake-it-dance-play-it/

1 Like