Feedback on Epcot touring plan with afternoon break, please

I HAD to get out of the seas! I was getting motion sickness looking at the tanks. I have never experienced this in an aquarium before.

Ok, so more time in the Seas. Hmm. Last year we spent forever there but it was also a bathroom break for our group and there was a long line for that bathroom (choose another bathroom if you can! Too many people try to use that small one!).
Half of our group will have finished their third FP by 12pm or so with test track so can likely get a 4th FP for character spot but the point is for everyone to be in the photos/see the littles meet the characters. So not helpful. Another possibility is that the grandparents take a longer break so they get an actual rest and then skip Frozen—we can just make sure theirs are the bands that have test track as a 3rd FP. I think grandparents would like test track but not care about frozen. Kids could nap in stroller instead of taking a real break. Not sure that’s a great plan because wife might need a break, too, but it is one more option to throw into the mix.
I can’t figure out a plan I actually like. Starting with Soarin and then running across the park to frozen makes the most sense lines and FP wise, but is just too much walking for our group.

Yikes! That’s a huge difference from the TP prediction. Do you remember the crowd level when you went?

I just looked back and it was a 5/10. I also checked our time stamped photopass pictures. DD and I were on the ride at 5:13 and I know it took at least 10 minutes to design the car and get through the queue. DD and DH were on at 5:45, so all in all it was around 50 minutes!

Thank you for checking! Crowd level predicted to be a 6 when I am there, so I will add extra time to my touring plan. I am giving up on the friendship boats and lunch in Morocco, I think. We will just eat at electric umbrella or back at Pop.