Feedback needed on Quote Format for the Travel Agency

Loving all the feedback!
Yes, there will be hyperlinks on the quote to help a client decide based on the hotel photos and details on some of the pages that we have posted in earlier weeks.
Phase one is going to be a little lower tech, but once complete we hope to have the quote interactive where you can select the option you want to see in the package and it will AUTO calculate to show you the price of the package .

2 Likes

haha… I guess we could, but the goal is to help most guest save money :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. It will be taken back to the team as we are still in creation mode of the quote tool.
Our goal is to have an interactive quote tool so instead of adding all these line items it will automatically calculate for them. Hard to show all that in a form here on the boards at this time. There will be links back to the site for information as well as if you are overwhelmed we are here to help.
Its always good to have many people look at something and give opinions as it helps us build a better result.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the feedback.

Also, everyone say hi to Annette. We’ve hired her to run the travel side of the business…which doesn’t yet exist. Annette has vast experience with destinations include Disney and Royal Caribbean. You may remember her from the WDWToday podcast, which was a thing back in the day. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Did you steal her from RC Blog? Although I am not saying there is anything wrong with that :wink:

3 Likes

My Congratulations or Condolences :stuck_out_tongue: @AnnetteJackson and @len for coming together. Even back in the podcast days I thought this should have happened.

I am excited to consolidate my touring and reservations with one company that understands my uber planning tendencies.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words-and glad you were a listener to the MOST FUN GROUP of GUYS to chat with - in my opinion!
I look forward to working with you on your next vacation!

1 Like

I agree that it’s too much information. I quit reading it too.

1 Like

How about something like this?

Thank you for contacting TouringPlans!

For your vacation to Walt Disney World from November 26, 2020 - December 1, 2020 :

6 nights at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
7-day park tickets (one park per day)
6 days of the Quick Service Dining Plan

$4,659 **

** The price includes a TouringPlans.com subscription to help plan your vacation.
** The above price includes all taxes and fees.

Below is a comparison of some different hotel rooms and views that are also available. If you wish to take advantage of any of these or have another location in mind, please let us know.

There are a number of other options that you can take advantage of with respect to the Ticket options, the Dining Plan and Travel Insurance. Please click the following link for further details on how this will affect the quoted price.

Simply REPLY TO THIS EMAIL with your details as soon as possible to ensure the prices listed. Availability can change at any time.

By booking with the TouringPlans Travel Company, you will receive our full attention and expertise. That includes assisting you in making dining reservations, FastPass+, and making sure you receive any and all discounts available. Of course it also includes access to our top-of-the-line touring tools and plans.

DEPOSITS: For any package, which includes a hotel plus tickets and any other add-on purchased together, a deposit of $200 is required to secure booking. Payment in full is required 30 days prior to the check-in date. If the reservation is made fewer than 31 days prior to the check-in date, payment in full is required at booking.

For a room-only reservation, including only the hotel room, a deposit equal to the first night cost is due at booking. Payment in full is required at check in.

CANCELLATIONS: For any package, which includes a hotel plus tickets and any other add-on purchased together, a full refund is available up to 30 days prior to the check-in date. Between 2 and 29 days prior to the check-in date, a refund is available minus a $200 fee. The package is non-refundable fewer than 2 days prior to the check-in date.

For a room-only reservation, including only the hotel room, a full refund is available up to 5 days prior to the check-in date. Fewer than 5 days prior to the check-in date, a full refund is available
minus the cost of the first night.

Annette “Owens” Jackson
Director of Travel Sales
Annette@TouringPlans.com
919-605-6282

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback- I will take it back to the team to see if something like this would work with the automated form. It does simplify it - and yes… I caught the change in my name. haha… i thought it was time to take that off since it referred to my first marriage. :slight_smile:

That looks much better and holds my attention. Just wondering why you include the prices for three other resorts and all the views. For a first timer, this may be overwhelming but putting in the table is MUCH better and more user friendly.

2 Likes

Sorry about that Annette…miss-guided humour.:zipper_mouth_face:

OH… I totally laughed at it so its all good.
During Covid I decided it was time for several changes… and dropping Owens was one of them haha

2 Likes

Again, please make sure your dates and number of nights/days align. This time, you kept the dates but grew the number of days/nights. I’m sorry that I’m so nit-picky.

I like the table of hotel pricing much better!

1 Like