February Memory Maker Share

Looking to do a Memory Maker Share in February. We are going from February 16 - February 23. Any takers?

i might be in on this. We are going for PHM but haven’t finalized plans yet.

Hello, I am not sure if the dates of our visits need to be consecutive. If not, I am interested. My date are March 1-7. Thank you.

Hi, I’m new to the forums but would love to split a memory maker. My family’s going Feb 25 - March 1. Not sure if the lack of overlap matters – presumably we’d have a few less days to download pics? Please message me and we can connect. Thanks!

Hi everyone, after doing some more research, I think we are just going to purchase our own Memory Maker. It sounds like it will be a little complicated and I don’t feel like going through the hassle to save the extra $$. Hopefully you can find people to share with. There is a Facebook ground called Walt Disney World Memory Maker Share (or something close to that name). You can be added to the group and it will be very easy to find people to do a share with. Enjoy your trip!

I am looking to share with groups of anyone is still interested. Will be there March 28-April 1. Thanks!

Hello, If anyone is still interested, I am hosting a share. Your dates should be end of Feb to beg. of March. Thanks, Megan

Megan,

I would be interested in joining the share if there is still room. I’ll be there from Feb 28 through Mar 6th. Remove the asterisks from the following and you’ll have my email address: sma17*@*oddpost.com