February Break Trip Report with the child who doesn’t ride

:joy:

February break is a new thing for me. I had never heard of it until we moved to New England. What exactly do you do on NE in February?!! Now, we leave like everyone else which makes for some wicked expensive flights and a super crowded week at Disney.

14 Likes

Epcot day!

First, more food for Matty (well, Matt…he’s a cool 13 year old don’t you know.)

27 Likes

There is a whole video that goes with this picture that he wanted to make about crashing into other cars on the Skyliner ( his idea)

28 Likes

When I first moved to New England, it also boggled my mind. Why do you get two spring breaks?!

7 Likes

I know right?!!

I’d much rather have more time at Christmas or get out earlier in the summer. He’s in school forever which isn’t good because the rest of the family is on a college schedule or Midwest school schedule.

9 Likes

When you only ride a few rides, Genie + isn’t economical, especially at $29 a day this week :scream:

Rope drop it is! Thankfully, he doesn’t mind getting up and was up before 6:30 without an alarm.

First up!

We weren’t at the front of the crowd but they started running the ride by 8:10 and we were out by 8:35.

He’s only been on this once and he was visibly nervous :cry: He was fine though but skipped the glasses for most of the ride.

25 Likes

He notices so many things I never do. Gusteau’s is a 3 Star restaurant, not a 5.

23 Likes

Thanking the Phoenicians

He was trying to do some kind of face here :joy:

25 Likes

He spent many years watching the Mine birds when he was little and had to stop and watch them. Disney memories are good memories :heart:

28 Likes

Said hello to the chickens at the Land for Ben

26 Likes

I am under the impression it’s to drive revenue to area ski resorts. Nice used of “wicked”. :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I will skip riding all rides I like except this one

Disco Inferno was the song.

26 Likes

Thank you. I try to fit in :joy:

We don’t ski. We did go snow tubing locally one year which was not easy. My Disney experience does make me good at snagging reservations though which go quickly in NE. Too many people and not enough resources!

11 Likes

Have fun!
I hope you love Riviera! We do.

6 Likes

He looks really happy!

7 Likes

So he will ride the Skyliner but not Dumbo?

8 Likes

Glad you rode GOTG.

6 Likes

Don’t tell me you’re not a NEer.

8 Likes

I know. He’s weird.

6 Likes

I’m glad he likes the Skyliner since you’re staying at Pop and Riviera.

10 Likes