Feb HS hour change predictions?

Now that the Christmas craziness is calming down, I am wondering if any experienced liners have predictions about whether or not they will adjust HS weekend hours for the first weekend in February (we plan to be there both days). February 1 is the first Saturday on the current calendar with an 8:00am opening. February 2 is still scheduled to have EMH from 8:00-9:00. I am prepared to make adjustments to our plan, if needed. I am just trying to figure out if the current posted hours are likely to change. Anyone have predictions about if or when they might be adjusted?

1 Like

a total W.A.G. on my part but I think we might see some adjustments if the crowds ( not counting 12/25 to 1/1/) stay at the level they have been. I’m down there 2/2 to 2/8 so watching it also.

1 Like

I suspect that Feb times may not get updated until after the MLK holiday weekend, so they can get an idea of what non-holiday crowds will look like. I’m there 2/5-2/11 and watching carefully, expecting to change DHS FPPs quickly.

1 Like

There are updates to February’s hours today even…

February 2, 9, 16, 23 : Extra Magic Hours changed from 8-9am to 8-10pm

I’m sure they’ll be adjusting February as soon as they have a better idea of CLs after the holidays. Normally, they’ll lock down the hours about 12 - 14 days in advance, but DHS / RotR is still a big unknown factor in relation to Ops schedules. (AS noted previously, you’ll get a better idea after the MLK weekend)

(As I wrote this DHS just made more changes to the hours this week… January 2, 3, 4 : Park hours extended from 9pm close to 10pm close)

1 Like

Thanks! I looked this morning, but they must not have changed yet!

@AkronAaron and @bigmikeh1965_639024 I will be there 2/8-2/14. Planning on hitting HS on the night we arrive and hoping for some short wait times. I am going to try to get as much done that night as I can. Then on Wed. hopefully get a boarding group and touring HS leisurely that am - if I get a lot done the first night. I hope they change the tiers soon!