Faxing room requests with TWO rooms?

I’m using TP’s fax option for the first time and am confused. I have two rooms reservations, one for my parents and one for my family, but I can’t figure out to make more than 1 room request. Any tips? Am I missing something obvious? Thanks!

You can add text to the fax. You would have to add the other reservation number and the request there.

2 Likes

I just created another trip for my kids and that allowed me to create individual fax requests for each room.

You can also call and get a “Travel With” number that will link your reservations and tell the room assigners to keep you close to one another. Include that number in the body of your fax along with the lead name on the other reservation and that reservation number.

1 Like

Only thing is that doesn’t tell the room assigners to keep you close to each other.

1 Like

Great point! I hadn’t even thought about the rooms not staying close together.

1 Like

Yes to what @OBNurseNH said! We did that last year when we went with my family of four and my parents (made sure the room reservations were linked and noted that we were traveling together). We asked for connecting rooms and didn’t get that but did end up with rooms right next to each other twice (ended up having to move after first night). They were super great about it.

1 Like