Fax room reservations?

Please help! I’ve been a member for years but haven’t ever used the fax request for room reservations. It’s probably too late now since I got the reminder while I was on vacation last week and didn’t have time to take care of it, but I’ve been searching all over and can’t figure out how to request a room via the fax through here. I can see the room finder section, it finds rooms that I’m looking for, but I can’t figure out what to do from there. Thanks!

This is what Touringplans states, “Want to request this room? On a future trip on your dashboard, select Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside as the hotel and then click REQUEST ROOM!”

Once you’ve selected it, you need to go back to your dashboard where it will ask you to ‘configure fax’. You need to add your name and confirmation number, and there’s a free text box to add a note.

1 Like

I like these step by step directions. They actually send an email 30 days before your stay now:

Do you know if they will still send it if you’re within your 30 day window? Mine was Sunday apparently, but I thought (per the previous system) they’d send it five days prior to arrival.

Len said they go out every day and if you complete it later it will still be sent.

1 Like

:laughing: Great! Because I just posted in the accommodation section of the forum for some help with my room request and hadn’t realized the change, so I was panicking because I hadn’t sent it yet, lol! Phew! One crisis averted! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve done that a bunch of times, what I couldn’t find was an actual place to request the room. The next reply helped, I didn’t realize I needed to pick a room and then it give me a place to send the fax. Thanks!

Thanks! I kept getting to a list of rooms but never did see the “click here” part of it, your screenshot helped a lot!

1 Like