Favorite WDW Sounds

TWSS

2 Likes

Oh that’s a good one. I do like that.

or the drummers in Japan. I’m still gutted over that one.

4 Likes

The “ding” when you tap in to the park and the sound of the skyliner when the door closes and the announcements start.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I like hearing people scream on ToT, Splash, EE, etc. When I was at Touch of Disney at Disneyland (food festival with rides testing but no riders), that was one thing I really found lacking.

Second place is any rushing water - waterfalls, rivers, Chickapin Hill, etc.

4 Likes

Shooting gallery sounds are always a favorite - it’s fun to stop by for a short while and watch for a few minutes as different sound effects play.

2 Likes

I totally understand why they are retheming Splash, but MAN am I going to miss that playing while floating along. It is truly one of my absolute favorite things in WDW.

5 Likes

This. Always this.

Yes, that’s me.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I said. Best sound ever!

1 Like

You do NOT want to know what I sing when I’m there :grimacing:

2 Likes

The sound of space mountain when your swirling in circles. Walking through Tomorrowland and hearing the Peoplemover saying “There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day”

Also, hoping to hear “welcome home “ when I tap in for the first time as a DVC owner in 18 days :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I love the lobby music at AKL.

2 Likes

Yesssssss.

1 Like

Welcome Foolish Mortals

6 Likes

I love this thread. I can’t answer. I’m overwhelmed as I think and try to answer by all of the sounds I cannot wait to hear again.

4 Likes

That first guitar strum by Big Al in CBJ. The second I hear it I start giggling.

3 Likes

Good one! I’m off to YouTube to watch the show.

2 Likes

You! I think you’re the one who taught me the alternate lyrics to How Do You Do (pretty good show us your bone)

Was it you?

I’m sorry if it wasn’t. :joy:

1 Like

Oh, my goodness – Main Street Electrical Parade | 4K Ultra HD | Magic Kingdom | Walt Disney World - YouTube

I think my children were 7 and 12 when we were in WDW in July 2000. It was so hot, and I was so zonked by the heat. But MSEP ran twice every night, so at the late show, I was always parked with my bad kids in Liberty Square for this parade. The memories are absolutely priceless. Sniffle!!! Thank you for the reminder!!! I need a tissue.

3 Likes