Favorite WDW podcasts

We subscribe to The WDW Radio Show (Lou Mongello), TouringPlans, The Disney Dish, and Dis Unplugged.

What other good ones am I missing out on?

1 Like

I love this thread- mainly because many of my favorite podcasters note their favorite podcasts:

I will start your current list by saying the E Ticket Report.

3 Likes

My Must Have podcasts are Dis Unplugged, Backside of Magic, Radio Harambe, Be Our Guest, and Resort Loop. I also enjoy 2 Men and the Mouse quite a bit, and recently discovered Geekin’ on WDW

2 Likes

I like the Be Our Guest Podcast.

1 Like

Disney Every Week w/ the PassPorter Moms

1 Like

My favorites are

Backside of Magic
Disney Dish w/Len and Jim Hill
WDW Prep To Go
The Best & Worst of Walt Disney World (by the Dis)
Be Our Guest
WDW News Today Podcast

I also occasionally listen to:
Dis Unplugged’s main podcast
Main St Magic
Mouse Chat. net
WDW Today
Unlocking the Magic
WDW Radio
Resort Loop.com

1 Like

Anyone know what happened to the Disney Dudes? I really enjoyed their podcast.

Right now, for Disney podcasts, I’m mostly listening to ResortLoop.com. I also love The Season Pass podcast, as they have long-form interviews with so many people behind the industry. With 10 years of 45-minute+ episodes, there’s some serious theme park and attraction history there. Bob Gurr, Tony Baxter, and Joe Rhode are among the guests they’ve had reminisce about their contributions to attractions over the years. I think they’ve got somewhere in excess of 12 hours just with Tony Baxter at this point.

Podcasts that used to be on my “must listen” list, but now either no longer produce or have changed casts include WDWToday and Mickey Miles & More.

I gave WDWT a good chance… but I just don’t care for the new cast. And their info is nowhere near as good as Matt, Mike, Mike, and Len’s was.