Favorite things

whats one thing (ride, meal, extra event) that you couldn’t miss on a trip to disney?

1 Like

Spaceship Earth and Pirates of the Caribbean!

2 Likes

Haunted Mansion and Dinosaur

2 Likes

One thing!!! Really one thing!!!

I could just say the entirity of my trip whe there is my favorite thing. But that is not answering your question

Part of my undying love of Disney is the feeling one gets being inside the bubble.

But if I really must pick only one thing I will say peiplemover. It was my daughters favorite ride for so long. And it is the last actual ride/attraction I do on every trip.

People Mover!!!

2 Likes

HEA. I’m over the moon with it. We’re first timers to Disney and it had cause me to fall madly in love.

1 Like

Dinner with an Illuminations view at Epcot - followed by and empty park on the walk out

1 Like

So hard to pick just one…but here goes: Peter Pan and Spaceship Earth

1 Like

Dinner and show at Raglan Road. Our absolute favorite!

Favorite thing: Stepping onto Main St USA and seeing the castle - that great feeling of just being there, immersed in WDW (I’m not in Kansas, anymore). Attraction: Haunted Mansion.

2 Likes

Gotta agree with this pretty much word for word.

Ha! You know that’s technically 2 things, right!? :smiley:

1 Like

After our last trip, I really feel like I can’t go without venturing into the Poly.

1 Like

Yeah, but I went with it anyway. How about we have Peter Pan fly around inside Spaceship Earth.

I couldn’t decide. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Or, it is one thing at 2 parks…that works too!

Cracking me up! It is so hard to choose. I always say that my favorite park is which ever one I happen to be standing in at the time. It’s all so great!!

Ooh, yes, we could pick one favorite from each park.

1 Like

That is so true! I really love mostly everything. It is easier to say I dislike something.

1 Like

Expedition Everest and Dole Whip

1 Like

I love the FOF Parade, especially if watching it with a view of the castle in the backgound!

1 Like

The MDE bus at MCO heading to the bubble. The look on DS face when he just knows that that lift is for him. But that is my way of saying “everything”.

1 Like