Favorite restaurants for adults?

My two best girlfriends and I are going to Disney at the end of September for Food & Wine. Now with the promotions that came out yesterday, we are also going to have “free” dining! I’ve been to Disney 6 times over the last 10 years but always with my kids. My girlfriends have never been.

This is my first time planning an adults-only trip and I realized all my favorite dining places are really my favorite places to eat with kids and not necessarily places I would go otherwise (Garden Grill, for example) and I’m looking for ideas. :slight_smile: What’s your favorite place to dine as an adult without kids?

Raglan Road; Akershus; Tiffins; Sanaa; Monsieur Paul.

1 Like

Flying Fish

1 Like

We’ve never gone without the kids, but the restaurants we have been to that I would definitely go to with just DH are Sanaa and La Hacienda de San Angel. The margaritas at La Hacienda are to die for and Sanaa is one of my favourite places in all of WDW.

1 Like

CG - BRUNCHHHHHHH!; flying Fish; Raglan Road; Boat House; Tiffins; yachtsman; really want to try AKL restaurants like Jiko (only have done Boma); I really love Hoop Dee Doo but YMMV - enjoy; would love to do adult girls trip - do you need a 4th person ;-D

3 Likes

Cali Grill Brunch
Possibly Cali Grill dinner (will let you know on 2/13)
Flying Fish
V&A :wink:

2 Likes

CG brunch
Jiko
Tiffins

1 Like

Raglan Road
Jiko
BlueZoo Lounge

2 Likes

Sanaa, Tutto Italia, Raglan Road, Hollywood Brown Derby lounge.

2 Likes

I suggest doing one charcter meal. One is never to old to enjoy meeting a favorite character. It ia disney toh do not have to be all grown up.

3 Likes

The food, ambiance and view and California Grill are all amazing. I would book a time at about an 1-1.5 hours before the MK fireworks and watch from the California Grill outdoor terrace.

I also love the food at Jiko.

2 Likes

Jiko, CG (I’ve never done the brunch, but really thought about it for our upcoming trip), Spice Road Table.
If I were going with my girlfriends I would definitely do a character meal-maybe BOG or CRT? But that’s my group of friends. My DH refuses to do any character meals without DD and only one with her, so to each their own.

1 Like

I’m going on a grown up girls trip and am most excited for CG brunch, Tiffins, BOG dinner, and CRT lunch.

1 Like

Jiko, California Grill, Yachtsman, Monsieur Paul. These are ones we have done and loved. We have a trip planned for 3/919 to 3/16/19 and we on our first night, we are going to eat at the Chef’s Table at V&A. Will let you know how that is.

2 Likes