Favorite hotel lounges ~for food~

Dh and I love to eat at lounges when it’s just the two of us. What are some of your favorite hotel lounges for the food, not just the drinks nor the vibe? We used to love going to Mizner’s for an early dinner :sob:

We’ll be staying at BLT for 2 nights and then BWV for 3 nights in early February, so accessibility by foot, monorail, or Skyliner would be key.

(In the parks we are Nomad Lounge, HBD Lounge, and eat-at-the-50s PTC-bar type people)

Most lounges affixed to a restaurant (or within one) do allow folks to order off the full menu. I know Nomad is one exception, and I think HBD might be too. But 50’s I know you can get the whole menu at, as well as Sanaa.

1 Like

Right, that’s why I asked about hotel lounge favorites :grinning:

We’ll be at Kidani in the summer, so we’ll pop downstairs to the Sanaa lounge when necessary lol

1 Like

Crew’s Cup is offering the full Yachtsman menu. I have always been a big fan of Bluezoo lounge.

1 Like

Someone mentioned having an ADR at Sanaa within the last week and being seated in the lounge. When I stayed at Kidani in June the lounge was closed except for takeout drinks. Is it open?

Ooooh thanks, 2 places we haven’t tried yet! Do you have any food favorites from them?

If they had an ADR, they might be using the lounge for overflow seating. Lounges usually haven’t taken ADRs.

1 Like

We love Abacadabar on the Boardwalk.

1 Like

I first learned about Bluezoo from a Touring Plans book on the bars and lounges in WDW (very old book). Bluezoo was unusual because at that time they were one of the only Disney area bars that didn’t have the “standard Disney bar” drinks. Their cocktails are strong and unusual. For food they have always been known for their crab nachos but I think I prefer their calamari. You really can’t go wrong there.

2 Likes

Definitely have to check that out, thanks!

1 Like

Oh yum! I eat All the Seafood when we’re traveling without our adult kids who have allergies. I looked at their menu and it looks great. Thank you!

1 Like