Favorite Disneyland Photo

It worked. Now for the Captain

5 Likes

Hi Rose! These I put on from my computer although I do have them on my phone Iā€™m kinda scared to do any forum yet on it. Donā€™t know how much airtime it takes ,how much it takes for a download etcā€¦ Admit I donā€™t know much about either but I try LOL!

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!! You must be very proud : )

LOVE IT!!! Now Nana is gonna have to join us over hereā€¦ We have picturesā€¦

Love it!

Hi Mark @JackOfAll! Glad to see you over here :japanese_goblin:

Playing with the emoticons and found that one- it says itā€™s a Japanese Goblin. Didnā€™t see any that look like the one you use on chat.

I too saw you peeking!!! Thanks for thatā€¦

NEVER!

3 Likes

enter link description here

Ok]1

1 Like

All sorts of triumph here. Located the forum. Uploaded a picture (maybe not my FAVORITE - but success is what Iā€™m after here) And you get a little peak into the Candy Cane Inn. Picture was taken in our very mess room. Do not judge CCI by the mess we Poesers made.

1 Like

Okay - not so much triumph. Whereā€™d my picture go?

Hey @poesers!!. I donā€™t know what happens eitherā€¦ when I post it takes a while for it to show. It took me forever yesterday to kinda get it down. Probably so many people using the WDW side system might explode LOL So glad to see you and @JackOfAll here!

Hi @poesers! Glad to see you made it. But I canā€™t see your picture either. It mist be out there somewhere!

I had to hit upload twice & wait for the 100% at the bottom. It may have only partially loaded.

3 Likes

Oh, @93111tink I love that picture of your DD asleepā€“classic Disney hahaha

She fell asleep with her mater teeth in!! LOL

1 Like