Favorite Disney Sellers

Hi all! Wanted to start a post of all our favorite Disney sellers that way- when we need to find something fun to buy for a trip- we can look here for reviews of products, coupon codes, etc… Please add on!!

Here are mine to start…

Fav MB Wraps
My Fantasy Bands
www.myfantasybands.com

Have had them stay on through many trip- even the pools hasn’t done them in yet! Seller is very nice and remailed one order that never made it!

2 Likes

For MB bows—
Spray on the glitter
https://www.etsy.com/shop/sprayontheglitter
So cute!

Ears-
EarsByRay has liner coupon code- LINERS15

Shirts-
Obsessed with Lost Bros Trading Co

Coupon code- THEBUBBLES

Teepublic!

So many Disney shirts! Be in the lookout for the $14 sale!!

Use the discount code: enchantedtikitalk20

20% off (code assiciated with podcast)

1 Like

I am interested in this post…can’t wait to spend some time surfing.

I second My Fantasy Bands, we used them last year and just ordered them again for this trip!

1 Like

I just ordered a tee for MVMCP from Once Upon a Mickey Tee. Got the Christmas edition of the “Favorite Place With My Favorite People” shirt in green/gold. So soft, very good quality and comfortable/true to size.

www.onceuponamickeytee.com

2 Likes

This is the one I got…

3 Likes

Love that shirt!!! I’ve never seen it with the snowflakes and Santa!!

She’s doing it right now for the holidays! I almost got the regular version but when I saw this one I ordered it ASAP!

We got matching shirts from Magical Creations by Mz Disnee. Magical Creations by Mz Disnee

1 Like

My daughter has a shop that sells traditional ears, wire ears, bows, and reusable coffee cup sleeves! She also takes custom orders. Her current turnaround time is next day.

www.etsy.com/shop/minglingwithmickey

Use the code MWM10 for 10% off any order all the time!

2 Likes

I ordered a pair of Mary Poppins mouse ears from Modern Mouse Boutique on Etsy. They are amazing, very high quality and well made!

2 Likes

Does anyone have suggestions for Disney scented wax melts? I ordered three weeks ago from Simple Gals, and now their Etsy shop is closed? :unamused:

1 Like

I will bump for some help- I’ve never ordered a candle but love hearing about them! Bummer that the etsy shopped closed on ya :frowning:

Try this one out @Tobybowen

They appear to be “sold out” of every item on their site

What about this shop!?! Looks like good prices too!! Good luck- I’m not much help in the candle department!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MagicalScentsByAlisa?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Has anyone ever ordered for any of the custom painted Magic Band sellers on etsy? I was thinking about doing it, but I’m not sure. I’m also looking for a place to order some customized WDW trip shirts from. Any good sources? TIA!

I have gotten custom WDW shirts from Magical Creations by Mz Disnee (see post above). I have also ordered pirate birthday shirts from BayouBellesNbowties - Etsy and I know she does some Disney shirts too. I was really happy with the shirts from both places.

I saw this shop and really liked it. I want to do something that makes sense when the 3 of us stand together. I’m not quite sure what form it will take yet…but I am fairly certain DH’s shirt will say something to the effect of “I’m staying out of it.” or “No one asked my opinion about this shirt.” not sure…

2 Likes