Favorite Disney Parks photos Characters or not : )

Think of it rather as joie de vivre!

4 Likes

Oh! I like it!

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Everything is more sophisticated in French, partly because British accents don’t come across on the internet. :wink:

3 Likes

Everyone who talks to my DS usually ask if he’s British. It’s not from us. It’s from watching Stampy Cat on YouTube during his speech developmental years. Just the other day I said if he was going to fall, to try and land on his bum. DH looked at me and said “Not you too!!”

Spoken, no, it doesn’t translate well. Unless I’m reading @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. Then I’m instantly hearing Queen’s English in my head.

2 Likes

Thank you! I wish I could go back to those days…:cry:

1 Like

:joy: I do like ‘em tall.

And I am wearing heels. So i guess I’ll just imagine DH in there.

8 Likes

What a lovely picture! Is that from a cruise?
I see the model ship down there.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s the Disney Dream. You can see the model of it to the left. This was obviously fancy night.

4 Likes

I understand completely! I do as well. I do wish I had slowed down just a bit more to enjoy it. I had planned on having more, but it wasn’t in the cards. Now I wait patiently for grandbabies.

3 Likes

Also, @Bubblez when we saw Darth’s somewhat diluted grandchild at DHS, he was far less than menacing when I told him my daughter was named after his mother.

3 Likes

Nice. I’d be less scared of Kylo for some reason.

2 Likes

Putting in a plug for the Fairy Godmailer.

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/become-a-fairy-godmailer-for-liner-kids/5110

Here’s me in 2019 as a Fairy Godmailer. Post cards are hard to come by in WDW. I’m asking Minnie for her autograph on a picture of her so that I could send it to my godkids. It was fun. I had 2 kids in Canada. I encourage you to sign up to be a Fairy Godmailer or sign your kid(s) up for a Fairy Godmailer.

8 Likes

I love this idea!

1 Like

OMG, it seems like ages ago I remember hearing about Fairy Godmailers! I remember seeing it even before our trip back in 2018. I was too shy to do it, lol!!!

So much has changed, but this is so sweet. A tradition much in need of resurrecting. Truly the Disney magic and Liners at their finest.

3 Likes

He is very intimidating!

1 Like

But he’s Adam Driver and who doesn’t like Adam Driver. Been a fan since Girls. James Earl Jones on the other hand is terrifying. LOL

Edit: I saw him one of the last two times I was there stalking around GE but we were in line to make a Droid. We were several feet away so he left us alone

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in anything else.

1 Like

His SNL episode was fabulous. Marriage Story with Scarlet Johansson also really good and the HBO show Girls was hilarious imho.

4 Likes

Because he’s more whiny and temper tantrum-y than Anakin. You just look at him and want to smack him. Or maybe that’s just me… :thinking:

3 Likes