Favorite Disney Parks photos Characters or not : )

He was so happy to be with all characters the next time!

Ariel was so happy that a boy wanted to take a picture with her! You can ‘hear’ her swimming to her shell chair. Then the chair turns 180, revealing Ariel. DS was so intrigued by it all.

Love this one.

Remember when the Cars drove out and everyone rushed them?

We stood in line 3x to get this picture with Belle, her favorite princess! Notice that she is in her skating clothes. From age 6 to 17, we hauled her skates around the country so that she could practice while on vacation!!!

9 Likes

DD was too cool for face characters on this trip.

8 Likes

I call them “Waist packs”. It’s more dignified. :rofl:
Mine is huge because I can’t carry a day pack or bag with a shoulder strap. It has a spot for a Camelbak and straps for everything else. I can actually take it backpacking as long as someone else carries the tent and sleeping bag.

It’s just like this, I swear!

8 Likes

Now all my mystery is gone! :wink:

2 Likes

Seriously, Flynn is my Disney crush. As long as we don’t count Star Wars in “Disney”. :heart:

4 Likes

Well, you had to know we’d wonder-
Who is your SW crush? :thinking:
I was kind of eyeing @stlouie’s pic of Aladdin, there. We don’t do characters much but that may have to change.

For my daughter, of course. :wink: she’d really like him. Cough. Cough.

4 Likes

Clone Wars Anakin. I am madly in love with him. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh! Me too! Ever since I was (almost) his age. Bad lines and all.

3 Likes

You cannot have him; he’s mine! :rofl:

Unless you are actually talking about Attack of the Clones Anakin (the “bad lines” makes me think you might be). In that case, you can have him. I get the animated one!

4 Likes

Did you ever watch Timeless (NBC time travel series)? The voice of Anakin was in that - Matt Lanter. Great show.

3 Likes

These are great! My daughter was apprehensive at Crystal Palace the first time and by the end of the trip was that high five to Dale. We took her to Six Flags that summer and she saw tweetie bird and just took off and I had to chase her. So I think by the end of WDW she was like giant stuffed animals that hug you back are awesome.

5 Likes

No! But I better not start. If he becomes flesh and blood, I’m not sure I could handle it.

4 Likes

Sorry! You cannot win!

iu-5

Well, maybe not the best meme…

3 Likes

As they got older, DLR was all about the rides. It was hard to get them to take pictures with characters. Here’s all I could find…

9 Likes

For you.

8 Likes

A diamond not-so-in-the-rough. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Ignore my hair. DV definitely gave me a horrible case of the giggles. My whole anti authority thing.

Wait. No. Not that one. This one.

DH… not so much.

9 Likes

There you go, @gingerSnaps543222, Darth is nothing to be afraid of.
Especially when you realize he’s nothing but that darling Anakin that we know & (at least @rebeecky and I) love.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Can I point out that shortly before this I was harassed by a couple of Storm Troopers roaming GE. As I was standing there…I missed the Storm Troopers :rofl:

4 Likes

This one made our local neighborhood quarterly paper. The family in the corner are our old partners, current neighbors (AWKWARD), all prim and proper.

And look at us… not prim and proper :rofl:

6 Likes