Favorite Disney Parks photos Characters or not : )

Excited this morning that on Monday I shall be back in park even if no rides are up. Looking through trip photos and I guess we won’t be having character photos for a while. So I am going to share a bunch of my favs and I hope you all will share too.

FB_IMG_1616559871963

7 Likes

14 years later FAiry Godmother is still there… of course :blush: ( I showed her that top photo and she was blown away)

10 Likes

These are WDW, not DL where I’ve never been. But I always enjoy sharing pics! You’ll be sorry you asked :joy:

10 Likes

Oh I missed this one! My first encounter with Mickey.

11 Likes

Mine are also from Disney World…and five years old. I am so due for another trip!

8 Likes

I have questions…how many can I post because going through my shutterfly wow! 2nd…maybe I spend too much time at Disney?..Nope, definitely not…I mean look at the adorableness I would have missed…

11 Likes

These are the only ones I have on my phone.

The first was DLR 2018 and the rest are WDW 2019.

10 Likes

Where did you see Vanellope’s car?

1 Like

I think I have the same Fairy Godmother. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think this is the first time I’ve seen you in a photo @rebeecky :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s the Disney Dream cruise ship. Which I guess was cheating per the title. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh cool.

1 Like

Have a ton but these 3 are my favorites.

12 Likes

Love the OG fanny pack. Rockin’ it the first time it was cool :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I bought one again for 2019 after I saw them popping up all over stores again. It really was convenient for touring.

2 Likes

I, too, have too many and all from WDW, but here are a few of my faves:

DD’s first ever character meet and greet. Granted, I was three months pregnant at the time, but I was sobbing all the happy tears.

The first time DS ever “met” a character… the entire line kept giggling when we wheeled his stroller into the shot.

This was probably one of my favorite meets ever. Because I was legit scared of him.

Unlike this lovable fuzzball, with whom I was smitten and clearly the feeling is mutual.

The before.

And the after.

Speaking of smitten.

And then I’ll throw one in from 2010. An adults-only trip, where I clearly had too much fun around the world and somehow convinced Goofy to start a lawnmower with me.

10 Likes

I am more than ready to see real character interactions again.

3 Likes

We actually bought them over there, everyone was wearing them and we thought they were so awful. But my mum was carrying everything but the kitchen sink in a massive bag every day, and she was in such pain she said it had to stop and we’d have to carry our own stuff.

We call them bumbags.

2 Likes

I was legit scared of the evil queen and I think that may be why I have avoided meeting Darth.

2 Likes

I have some precious ones at DLR before digital. Had to go find them. Below was our first trip. DD was more than ready for characters. Notice DS is missing in the following pictures with characters in full costume.

He was so scared of them, he cried and cried and threw up his breakfast chocolate milk! :roll_eyes:

He was apprehensive with the face characters at first. This one sums it up.

The next one was better.

10 Likes