Favorite Cocktails in WDW?

I loves me a Long Island Tea, although we did pick the captain morgans mix from Walmart last time we where there and it was just as good. We cant get it from the UK so ended up taking a couple of bottles back withus.

1 Like

What does the avocado taste like?

It is funny, they warn you it is a frozen drink like that is a bad thing! I thought it was pretty sweet but I must admit it was the last drink I had at the LA Cava Wind Down, so my memory is very foggy.

1 Like

OGMS for me but we didnā€™t try a lot of cocktails.

I adore the Painted Lemur over at Sanaa. Amarula liqueur is so underratedā€¦

1 Like

Passion fruit margarita from La Cava is my favorite so far.

1 Like

Love this topic will make it my mission to try! WhTs the average price of a disney cocktail? (Cocktails in Australia average around $18)

I think $10-12 is prob the norm. So, depending on the exchange rate that might be a good deal for you. Being from the Northeast, it feels very much normal to me. Not cheap but not expensive compared with most places I but cocktails. The beer is more like stadium pricing as that is usually $8 or $9, I believe. .

2 Likes

sounds great! @Iheartepcot definitely will be trying a few then! We discovered $5 mojitos in LA last year, a bargain we took well advantage of!