Favorite Apps & Desserts

I’d like to incorporate a few afternoon ADRs into my itinerary for the next trip. I already have the Ooey Gooey dessert at LTT (ADR before 3 pm), milkshake at Sci-Fi dine in (any favorite apps here?), and Sticky Toffee Pudding at R&C.
What am I missing? What are your favorite TS apps, desserts, and drinks?

1 Like

PB&J shake at 50’s Primetime, chai tea from Jofferys(not TS, but its great), fried wontons at Yak N Yeti, kitchen sink from Beaches and Cream

2 Likes

Ragland Road :shamrock:
Scallop Forest and/or Dalkey Duo
Ger’s Bread and Butter Pudding and an Irish Coffee

3 Likes

these are really good, and if you also order the ahi tuna nachos app, you have enough for an entire meal for 2.

1 Like

No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream (you can get this at the walk-up window); Ice Cream Flight at Ample Hills; 'Ohana Bread Pudding (which I think you can get at the bar)

2 Likes

I second the PB&J shake but I get mine at the bar instead of making an ADR for it.

1 Like

Th avocado margarita at La hacienda de San Angel. I don’t like tequila but loved this incredible drink!

1 Like

didn’t know you could do this… great info!

1 Like

Bread service at Sanaa and the chocolate bar dessert there. Zeppoli at Via Napoli. Bread Pudding at Ohana.

1 Like

I’m drawing a blank… which park is this in?

I had Choza de Margarita on my list. Do the different locations in Mexico share the same drink options?

These are some excellent choices, everyone! Thank you!

1 Like

I have no idea but the avocado is not to be missed. I thought it might have an oily texture but no. It definitely meant to experience.

1 Like

Joffreys coffee stands in all the parks. Not a restaurant technically, but it’s a must do for me. Starbucks Chai just ain’t the same

1 Like

We prefer Joffrey’s to Starbucks, too.

1 Like

I love Starbucks chai, so this sounds like an absolute must for me!

1 Like