Fastpasses for different arrival dates

I asked the question specifically to the staff at the Dolphin and was told one day at a time. They asked a supervisor to confirm. It was in September, but I thought that I was told the same thing by Disney’s guest services because I so often get conflicting answers where Disney is concerned. I will see if I can find their email response.

Hmm interesting- suppose we’ll add it to the list of things we’ll find out tomorrow or Friday :slight_smile:

I hope that it all went well.

1 Like

Okay - update!

All went well :slight_smile:

1. I had originally used this site to calculate my FPP day and mark my calendar accordingly, before I had officially put the trip in to TP. If you click on it today, you’ll see a notification at the top that says: “FIXED A bug that was causing some users to see dates incorrectly calculated by 1 day has been resolved.” So that’s awesome :expressionless: Thank goodness they were calculating a day early…
  2. I thought it strange that I had not gotten a TP reminder. Shortly after I logged in on Thursday, May 2 (the incorrect day) and still saw no access, I got the notification email from TP - reminding me that my day was May 3. I counted myself and then double checked a couple sites. May 3 is in fact 60 days prior to my July 2 arrival. So still in the clear.

So logging in on the correct 60 day FPP date, I got in perfectly.

• Hotel Reservation: July 2-9 at the Dolphin, booked directly through Marriott and manually linked
  • Tickets (me and DH): date specific ticket starting July 3, 4 day + 1 day park hopper, purchased through UT and manually linked
  • Ticket (friend - booked just one day of passes): Annual Pass, with no hotel reservation booked at this time

With the above, I was able to book FPPs across 5 days (7/3, 7/5, 7/6, 7/7, 7/8) for my husband and I. I was also able to book one day of passes (7/7) for my friend.

The dated ticket did not delay our FPP day. The Dolphin reservation allowed me to book my entire trip. I was able to book the passes for my friend, even though she does not yet have her hotel accommodation.

2 Likes

Great! So nothing has really changed for onsite stays, and umbrellering still works. Did you book hers the same as yours? I believe that is the main change for umbrella FPs.

You may also find you can’t change your friend’s FPs until she has a onsite reservation linked (and is within her 60 day mark, which obviously she will be).

Yes we are booked together, and from what I’ve heard, you’re correct - I can’t modify it without moving us both. Essentially she is only able to have the pass because she is on it with me.

1 Like

My fastpass plan became easier today when Disney made the announcement about the September 1 to November 2 extra EMH for MK, AK, and HS. So, if I can’t book the whole family at my day 60, it doesn’t look as critical if I have to wait 2 dsys, basing that on my touring plans.