Fastpass? Winnie the Pooh Ride or MIckey at Town Square

Going to Magic Kingdom all day while at Disney World. Planning to arrive in the morning. Planning to use 2 fastpasses one for Belle Enchanted and the other for Peter Pan. Wondering if our 3rd in the morning should be Winnie the Pooh Ride or Mickey at Toon Town?

Thanks for advice! :slight_smile:

I say talking Mickey. Pooh has a great interactive area for littles to play while in line. The line for Mickey is boring.

1 Like

Agree with Aunt B, just do Pooh early (or late if your kids can stay up) because the line does get long.

1 Like

Depends on what your TP is. If you’re hitting Mickey on the way in, FPP Pooh later in the morning. If you’re headed to fantasyland and Pooh first, save your Mickey FPP for later on the way out.
I have noticed that it’s easier to get Mickey as a 4th FPP than WTP as a 4th FPP a couple times, but that might not be consistently the case.

The line for Mickey is boring, but it is also air conditioned. That could be a big deal depending on when the trip is.

2 Likes

Did you enter it into the touring plan to see what it tells you to do?

We used a FP for Mickey in the early afternoon as our very first experience on our first day. It was wonderful. Definitely a good memory for us and our kiddos. We ended up skipping Pooh due to the ages of our kiddos and information we received from others in our travelling party. Our other family members had younger kids and felt like the attraction was good but it went too fast and you weren’t able to take in everything. We decided it wasn’t worth the wait. Loved Peter Pan and Enchanted Tales with Belle. Great choices!!! Also, never underestimate the joy one can find in the People Mover. My 5 year old says that it was his favorite ride. We rode it at least 6 times during our trip! The line was always super short and is a great time filler.

1 Like

DD6 also speaks highly of the people mover. I was busy on my phone planning the next thing to conquer. It was a nice break for my feet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pooh was the first ride my DD5 giggled uncontrollably on when the seat started bouncing, so we enjoyed it.

1 Like