Fastpass+ selection on MK!

Hi! How are you?

Well, sorry if i write something wrong; i am from brazil and trying to do my best! =)

Here’s my question: i will visit DW on late january. MK will be on january, 26. In theory, it’s a good time to visit (in terms of crowd, i mean). Since i won’t stay at Disney Resort, i will be able to make FP+ selections do MK next tuesday. In simulations, i could figure out that probably i can take the seven dwarfs FP to about 4pm.

Now, the question: considering this hour (4 pm), what should i do?

1)Don’t take the seven dwarfs FP, take other three, for earlier hours, and so be able to pick another FP (in case, the “number four”) about 1pm? In this case, i should do seven dwarfs in rope drop.

Or

1. take the seven dwarfs FP to 4pm, take other two selections, and assume that probably i won’t be able to make another fp selection in the park, because of the hour? (If i pick the seven dwarfs, i just can take another fp around 4:30pm)

Thank you for your help!! Really!

Hi @Pedro_Carvalho! Assuming you get a FPP for 7 Dwarves around 4 PM, I would take it! The line can be long and it can be hard to be one of the first people there at RD.

When my family went in August (Crowd Levels of around 7), our last FPP of the day was at 5 PM and we managed to pick up 5 more FPP as our extra FPP after 5:00. We got Buzz Lightyear, Tomorrowland Speedway, Barnstormer, Dumbo, and Jungle Cruise all after 5 PM. So even with your later ride of 7 Dwarves Mine Train, I bet you’ll still be able to take advantage of the extra FPP.

Basically, if you want to ride the Mine Train, I would settle for any Fast Pass for it that you can get! This way you can either ride it twice (at Rope Drop and again later using FPP), or you can do something else at Rope Drop!