FastPass Reservations on Computer or App?

Hi everyone. Is it better to book your FastPasses on a computer or through the app on your phone?

Thanks!

I prefer to do it through a browser. I just find it easier to see all available times.

1 Like

I have both open and ready. I reserved on a Tuesday (the day most likely to have glitches) and after 2 FPPs, the site froze on my computer (hate seeing snowman Olaf’s decapitated head) so I went to my iPhone, got one more FPP then that froze. Had to wait over 30 min for it to come back up but all turned out well.

I also started on my laptop and moved to the app once the site froze. Kept alternating due to random freezes.

2 Likes

Thanks! That is what I was thinking too

Oh no! My FP day is on a Tuesday :frowning:

It doesn’t always happen but be prepared. The good thing is everyone trying to reserve has the same glitch.

1 Like

I reserve a week from today. I can’t wait for next Monday!

1 Like

Mine is tomorrow, right when DS needs to get out for the bus and then drive DD off to school. This will be very stressful.

3 Likes

Let’s do this together. Deep breaths. It will be ok.

I did it. I survived (mostly). The only thing I didn’t get was FOP earlier in my trip, but I have it on the last day in the morning before my Tusker House reservation. We are all in this together. We can do this!

Informational tidbit, I used the PC to start and then when I hit Olaf, I switched to my phone, and then back again when that stalled out. After the initial rush I was able to do the rest on my phone without any problems. To echo what @PrincipalTinker said about using the browser, it is much easier to see the times on there.

3 Likes

Thanks. I will be sure to remember that.

Thanks for the tips on using a computer. I’ll have my wife and I each on a computer with our phones as backup on Friday morning.