Fastpass question

Touring plans recommends doing a fastpass for 7DMT but my daughter is only 36" tall and will not be able to ride. Any suggestions for another fastpass besides A&E, and Peter Pan for a 4 year old? Thanks!!

Possibly ETWB if she isn’t shy and will perform a little, or UtS if she is a little mermaid fan, or talking Mickey.

1 Like

What about Buzz Lightyear? Or Winnie the Pooh?

Also, when my boys were small, they loved doing the Tomorrowland Speedway. Daddy went with each of them and depressed the pedal while they steered. You might consider that ride, too. It doesn’t have to be just for boys.

What else in your plan is 30 minutes standing line or longer? Jungle Cruise, Winnie the Pooh, Pirates of Caribbean all come to mind as longer waits. You could also use her fast pass for a long wait that someone else needs to a cool ride that requires height earlier in the day, and grab a less popular fourth fast pass while in the park.

2 Likes

I second Winnie the Pooh and the Tomorrowland Speedway. On both my DS’s first trips, the speedway was their favorite. On my DS5’s first trip when he was 4, Winnie the Pooh was such a huge hit, we had to ride it multiple times.