FastPass for Peter Pan or Jungle Cruise during Christmas? Help

Second guessing my Fast Pass selection for this Fri 12-26. I picked Peter Pan, but the kiddos want Jungle Cruise. Which would save more time?

I would stick with Peter Pan. That line can be the worst in the park. Fir example, right now Disney posted wait time is 75 min for PP and 55 for jungle cruise. Touring Plans has both about the same at ± about 40 mins

Make a Personalized Touring Plan, Optimize it, and go with the suggestions that it gives you.

I agree with @brklinck’s advice to make a touring plan. But my money’s on Peter Pan saving you more time.

I’d stick with Peter Pan, but expect the wait for JC to be long. In the 6 times we have visited in the past few months, the actual wait was at least double what Lines predicted. Every single time. We haven’t ridden PP since we haven’t been able to get FPP for it on short notice.

I know adding a 4th fpp might not happen over the busy Christmas week, but there is almost never availability for PP being the 4th whereas the JC often has fpp availability throughout the day.